Surprises are Never Welcome, So We Want to Be Clear Up Front
Our Standard Cancellation Policies:
- In the event that the Renter is forced to change the date of the wedding or event, every effort will be made by the Owner to transfer reservations to accommodate the new date. The Renter agrees that in the event of a date change any expenses, including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable, are the sole responsibility of the Renter. The Renter further understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that Fermanagh Farms is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
- In the event of a cancellation of the wedding or event, all payments made to date are non-refundable.
- Final payments not made 30 days before the Event Date will result in cancellation of the event and forfeiture of deposits made.
- The Owner is not liable for changes, alterations or cancellations to the event in whole or in part due to factors outside of the Owner’s control, including but not limited to service or product contractors, vendors, weather, “acts of God” or in the unlikely event that the Owner terminates offering these services.
COVID-19 Specific Policies
- As always, we are committed to providing a safe, clean, comfortable space for our event hosts, groups and guests.
- Events will only proceed within the context of Public Health Guidelines as of the day of the event
- Events that can not meet within those guidelines will need to be postponed or cancelled
- Events postponed either by regulation or by the couples choice my be done so to the next year. Saturday scheduled events are eligible to move only to available Friday or Sunday dates. Friday and Sunday events may move to either a Friday or Sunday date. If there is a venue fee difference between the booked year and the following year it is being being postponed to, the difference on the venue fee will be charged.
- A deposit secures the venue for your chosen date and provides first choice of dates should your date need to be postponed. All deposits are final. There will be no refunds on deposits.
- We are hosting venue tours with precautions in place. Please book a Venue Tour Here.
What we see for 2020 Weddings
- We are anticipating that restrictions will be lifted to allow for 25 – 50 person gatherings by September, possibly earlier. We do not think that 100 person gatherings will be allowed by that time.
- Our Event Price Estimator is still giving valid pricing for a full day 2020 event should you wish to plan for this and be flexible with your date. We will be including live video streaming and Zoom receiving line / interactivity with 2020 events that are able to move forward. We are happy to postpone dates forward in 2020 for no addition fee. The Barn is a heated space and can accommodate guests comfortably indoors with heat for fall and winter months. Postponements to 2021 as per policy noted above.
- For Fall 2020, we are excited to offer budget-friendly half day inclusive wedding packages that will give a full wedding experience within the restrictions that we are anticipating for the fall.
What we see for 2021 Weddings
- We are anticipating that restrictions will be lifted to allow for 100 – 150 person gatherings by Summer of 2021. We expect some social distancing measures to still be in place so that wedding events will be mostly back to normal.
- We expect that there will still be limits on international travel
- Our Event Price Estimator is giving valid pricing for a full day 2021. Live video streaming and Zoom receiving line / interactivity will be an option for 2021 events.
- Should 2021 events need to be postponed, they will be handled according to our COVID policy above.