Meetings, Corporate, Events … A Unique Space in the Country
Corporate Galas, Business Meetings, Presentations, Team Building, and so much more!
So much space. So many option!
Generally, Here is what is and what is not Included
- Indoor or outdoor spaces for your meeting / event
- Pre-event Event coordinator – see In-house Event Coordinator / Planner below
- Sole access to the property for the day. That means no other conflicting events will be happening on your day.
- Access to The Barn, the Outdoor areas for your event.
- In-house sound system
- Does not include Chairs and tables – available through our Preferred Vendors
- There are not cooking facilities on the property. Caterer must be able to bring food to event pre-cooked or cooked on-site via bbq. All of our preferred caterers provide this.
- if alcohol will be served at the event, It is the guests responsibility to acquire PAL coverage (Party Alcohol Liability)
Given all the options and your unique event, contact us, tell us a bit about what your event, and we’ll go from there.
- Our in-house event coordinator can help you plan some basics of your day including arranging a tour of the facilities, help with connections to vendors and basic logistical matters related to having your event on our property.
Optional Add Ons
- The Country Suite – on site accommodations for your event host, keynote speaker, etc.
- Cabin suitable for 6 – on-site accommodations for staff, etc
- Camping – to compliment your outdoor event – $20 / person / night
Out of the City but so close
- Located about 45 min. North of Toronto, 30 South of Barrie
- Very easily accessed 5 min. off the 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop 20-25 min away (Shuttle Bus arrangements can be made)
- GO Bus stop 10 min. away
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great views all around
- Separated from almost everyone but the people you want to be with
- Beautiful gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and snow in the winter.
Only at Fermanagh Farms – Year-Round Access and Washroom Facilities
Fermanagh Farms is the only (to our knowledge) Rustic Authentic Barn location featuring year-round access with in-floor heating and heated indoor washroom facilities; things you would expect for your event.
We Love working with Great People
Events happen best when you can trust the people you are working with.
These are partners that we trust and recommend.
Tables, Chairs, Dishes, etc.
Event Planners serve a critical role in making sure your day comes together in just the way you want.
Kim Dermott’s Catering
Konomis Country Kitchen