Surprises are Never Welcome, So We Want to Be Clear Up Front
Our Standard Cancellation Policies:
- Deposits are refundable only for up to 7 day after receipt.
- In the event that the Renter is forced to change the date of the wedding or event, every effort will be made by the Owner to transfer reservations to accommodate the new date. The Renter agrees that in the event of a date change any expenses, including but not limited to deposits and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, are the sole responsibility of the Renter. The Renter further understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that Fermanagh Farms is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
- In the event of a cancellation of the wedding or event, all payments made to date after 7 days of deposit receipt are non-refundable.
- Final payments not made 30 days before the Event Date will result in cancellation of the event and forfeiture of deposits made.
- The Owner is not liable for changes, alterations or cancellations to the event in whole or in part due to factors outside of the Owner’s control, including but not limited to service or product contractors, vendors, weather, “acts of God” or in the unlikely event that the Owner terminates offering these services.
COVID-19 Specific Policies – Should they Become Applicable Again
- As always, we are committed to providing a safe, clean, comfortable space for our event hosts, groups and guests.
- Events will only proceed within the context of Public Health Guidelines as of the day of the event
- Events that can not meet within those guidelines will need to be postponed or cancelled
- Events postponed either by regulation or by the couples choice my be done so to the next year. Saturday scheduled events are eligible to move only to available Friday or Sunday dates. Friday and Sunday events may move to either a Friday or Sunday date. If there is a venue fee difference between the booked year and the following year it is being being postponed to, the difference on the venue fee will be charged.
- A deposit secures the venue for your chosen date and provides first choice of dates should your date need to be postponed. All deposits are final. There will be no refunds on deposits after 7 days from receipt.