Here’s the Truth … Planning a 2020 and 2021 Wedding Right Now is a Challenge … We’ll do Our Best to Make it as Easy as Possible
To accommodate recent changes, we have created an Event Pricing Estimator so that you can price your 2020 event for the current restrictions and see how things may change as restrictions change. When you book, the agreement will be based on current details and can be altered as restrictions change.
We also offer a Half-Day Wedding Package with detail here .
We are hosting venue tours with precautions in place. Please book a Venue Tour Here.
Concerned about Cancellations Due to COVID-19? See our Cancellation Policies Here
What we see for 2020 Weddings
- Restrictions have been lifted to 50 people for an indoor event, 100 people for an outdoor event. Please see our COVID-19 Updates page for details.
- Our 2020 Event Price Estimator is giving pricing for a full day 2020 event to plan for your day with flexibility in guests for both ceremony and reception.
- We are excited to offer budget-friendly Half Day Inclusive Wedding Packages that will give a full wedding experience within the restrictions that we are anticipating for the fall.
What we see for 2021 Weddings
- When the Stage 3 re-opening announcement was made, it was indicated that we would be at Stage 3 with its restrictions for the foreseeable futures. We recommend you plan for that.
- Having said that, we are anticipating that restrictions will be lifted to allow for 100 – 150 person gatherings by Summer of 2021. We expect some social distancing measures to still be in place so that wedding events will be mostly back to normal.
- We expect that there will still be limits on international travel
- Our Event Price Estimator is giving pricing for a full day 2021. Live video streaming and Zoom receiving line / interactivity will be an option for 2021 events.
- Should 2021 events need to be postponed, they will be handled according to our Cancellation Policy.
Now Let’s Get On with Planning!
Its Your Wedding Day … it will be Great!
Welcome to our the “Wow” Space for your Wedding!
- Access to Indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception
- Gardens and many other outdoor locations on the property for photos
- Access to antique machines for photo backdrops
- Rustic Elegant Indoor Washrooms
- Sole access to the property for the day. That means no other conflicting events will be happening on your day.
- Many chairs and tables options available
- Heated venue for Fall, Winter and Spring months
- Our in-house event coordinator can help you plan some basics of your day including arranging a tour of the facilities, help with connections to vendors and basic logistical matters related to having your event on our property.
- Wedding planning services including day of planning services can be offered for an additional fee.
Optional Add Ons
- Event Coordination
- Full Service Planning
- Rehearsal Option (Thursday or Friday evening depending on availability)
- Bridal Preparation and Suite – Friday and Saturday Night
- Cabin suitable for six – Friday and Saturday Night
Use our Event Price Estimator to provide venue pricing plus common options.
- There are no cooking facilities on the property. Caterer must be able to bring food to event pre-cooked or cooked on-site via bbq. All of our preferred caterersprovide this.
- If alcohol will be served at the event, it is the guests responsibility to acquirePAL coverage (Party Alcohol Liability)
Out of the City but so close
- Located about 45 min. drive north of Toronto, 30 min. south of Barrie
- Very easily accessed 5 min. off Hwy. 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop 20-25 min. drive away (Shuttle Bus arrangements can be made)
- GO Bus stop 10 min. away
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great views all around
- Separated from almost everyone, except the people you want to be with
- Beautiful gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and snow in the winter.
Other Accommodations on site
- Our Country Cabin, a rustic comfortable space that can sleep up to 6 is here for guests depending on availability.
- Our Country Suite, a luxury couple’s suite perfect for the night after the event or for other guests depending on availability.
- Our on-site camping areas where guests can bring a tents and stay on-site for the night. Perfect for those not wanting to drive.