Welcome to our the “Wow” Space for your Wedding!
- Exclusive enjoyment of the property for the full day from 8 am to 12 am
- Featuring our rustic barn with a modern twist for indoor events
- Numerous outdoor spaces for ceremonies
- Tented locations near garden for larger covered outdoor ceremonies and receptions
- Access to indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception
- Gardens and many other outdoor locations on the property for photos
- Access to antique machines for photo backdrops
- Rustic, elegant indoor washrooms
- Bridal Suite for bridal preparation and stay the night of your wedding
- Rehearsal availability Monday through Thursday
- Wine barrels and Wine Barrel Bar
- Wooden Ceremony arbor
- In-barn sound system with wireless mic and Spotify access
- Setup and teardown assistance
- Outdoor fire pit with wood provided
- Venue co-ordination services for booking and delivery of rentals
- On-site parking
- Heated indoor barn for fall, winter and spring months
- Access from 8 am to 12 am (cleaned up by 1 am)
- Our in-house event co-ordinator helps you plan a variety of aspects of your day such as arranging a tour of the facilities, connecting you with vendors, venue layout and more
- Full service co-ordination including arrangements with catering, bar, etc. also available
- Your choice of upgraded tables and chairs
- Tents of various styles and sizes
- Additional accommodations including our Country Cabin, Tiny Home and Camping
Use our Event Price Estimator to provide venue pricing plus common options.
Incredible Barn Venue
Amazing Backdrop for Photos
Rustic meets the Modern
We have a Good selection of 2023 and 2024 dates available. Contact us for details.
You won’t believe what we offer until you see it!
Book a Venue Tour Here!
Out of the City but so close
- Located about 45 min. drive north of Toronto, 30 min. south of Barrie
- Very easily accessed 5 min. off Hwy. 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop 20-25 min. drive away (Shuttle Bus arrangements can be made)
- GO Bus stop 10 min. away
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great views all around
- Separated from almost everyone, except the people you want to be with
- Beautiful gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and snow in the winter.
Other Accommodations on site
- Our Country Cabin, a rustic comfortable space that can sleep up to 6 is here for guests depending on availability.
- Our Country Suite, a luxury couple’s suite perfect for the night after the event or for other guests depending on availability.
- Our on-site camping areas where guests can bring a tents and stay on-site for the night. Perfect for those not wanting to drive.