Its Your Wedding Day … it will be Great!
Check out our Event Price Estimator! Get a Quick Estimate to host your day at Fermanagh Farms!
Generally, here is what is and what is not included
- Indoor or outdoor spaces for ceremony
- Indoor or outdoor spaces for reception
- Pre-event Event coordinator – see In-house Event Coordinator / Planner below
- Sole access to the property for the day. That means no other conflicting events will be happening on your day.
- Access to the Barn, the Outdoor areas for your event.
- Gardens and basically any other location on the property for photos
- Access to antique machines for photo backdrops
- Does not include chairs and tables – available through ourPreferred Vendors
- There are not cooking facilities on the property. Caterer must be able to bring food to event pre-cooked or cooked on-site via bbq. All of our preferred caterersprovide this.
- If alcohol will be served at the event, it is the guests responsibility to acquirePAL coverage (Party Alcohol Liability)
Use our Event Price Estimator to provide venue pricing plus common options.
- Our in-house event coordinator can help you plan some basics of your day including arranging a tour of the facilities, help with connections to vendors and basic logistical matters related to having your event on our property.
- Wedding planning services including day of planning services can be offered for an additional fee.
Optional Add Ons
- Friday Set Up & Rehearsal (5pm – 8pm)
- Sunday Tear Down (8am – 11am)
- Bridal Preparation and Suite – Friday and Saturday Night
- Cabin suitable for six – Friday and Saturday Night
Out of the City but so close
- Located about 45 min. drive north of Toronto, 30 min. south of Barrie
- Very easily accessed 5 min. off Hwy. 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop 20-25 min. drive away (Shuttle Bus arrangements can be made)
- GO Bus stop 10 min. away
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great views all around
- Separated from almost everyone, except the people you want to be with
- Beautiful gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and snow in the winter.
Other Accommodations on site
- Our Country Cabin, a rustic comfortable space that can sleep up to 6 is here for guests depending on availability.
- Our Country Suite, a luxury couple’s suite perfect for the night after the event or for other guests depending on availability.
- Our on-site camping areas where guests can bring a tents and stay on-site for the night. Perfect for those not wanting to drive.
We Love working with Great People
Events are the best when you can trust the people you are working with.
These are partners that we trust and recommend.
Makeup by SOHA
Invitations & Stationery
Bakery / Cakes
Tables, Chairs, Dishes, etc.
Wedding Planners serve a critical role in making sure your day comes together in just the way you want.
Weddings by Melissa
A bridal coach helps brides navigate the emotional roller coaster of wedding planning. A wedding planner is the person who helps plan the logistics of your wedding. A bridal coach ensures you don’t turn into bridezilla.
Kim Dermott’s Catering
Konomis Country Kitchen