Corporate Galas, Business Meetings, Presentations, Team Building & retreats, and so much more!
So much space. So many options!
your event reservation includes:
- Indoor or outdoor spaces for your meeting / event
- Clean Restroom Facilities
- Event coordinator – to help connect your organizer/planner with vendors & other resources prior to your event
- Sole access to the property for the day. No other events will be booked at the farm.
- Access to The Barn and most outdoor areas for your event.
- In-house sound system
- Does not include chairs and tables. Both are available through our Preferred Vendors List
- There are no cooking facilities on the property. Caterer must be able to bring food to event pre-cooked or cooked on-site via bbq. Our preferred caterers provide this. Kitchen space is available for buffet set up and food plating.
- If alcohol will be served at your event, It is the company’s (event organizer) responsibility to acquire PAL coverage (Party Alcohol Liability) and a liquor license.
- Our in-house event coordinator can help you plan some basics of your day including arranging a tour of the facilities, help with connections to vendors and basic logistical matters related to having your event on our property.
Out of the City but so close
- Located about 45 minutes North of Toronto, 30 minutes South of Barrie
- Very easily accessed, 5 min. off the 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop 20-25 min away (Shuttle Bus arrangements can be made)
- GO Bus stop 10 min. away
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great panoramic views.
- Isolated from almost everyone but your guests.
- Beautiful brilliant gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and gorgeous mounds of snow in the winter.
Year-Round Access and Washroom Facilities
We have in-floor heating and heated indoor restroom facilities. You can be warm and comfortable regardless of the season.