A Message Regarding COVID-19
We are closely monitoring declarations, directions and advice coming from public officials related to COVID-19.
As events and gatherings of more than 5 are not permitted at this time, we are not currently able to host events until these restrictions are lifted. Best guesses seem to be that these restrictions may be lifted such that perhaps limited gatherings can be held by July or August.
As always, we are committed to providing a safe, clean, comfortable space for couples, groups and guests.
You may book a Venue Tour from our Venue Tour page. The following measures are in place to protect us all during your visit:
- Do not come for a Venue Tour if you have 1) arrived back to Canada in the last 14 days, 2) are currently in self-isolation or 3) been in contact with someone with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- Bring no more than 4 guests for the tour
- Please bring your own face masks
- We will all do our best to maintain social distance
- We will have hand sanitizer upon your arrival
We also welcome the opportunity to chat via text or phone about your specific event needs, just Contact Us .