You’d like to get married this year …
Our Elopement option can make that happen.
We know the difficulties of planning a wedding for 2021 and we are doing our best to make it simple, but amazing.
Our gorgeous and quiet property is perfect for your
wedding event of up to 25 people
Why Celebrate your 2021 Wedding Elopement
at Fermanagh Farms?
- You have been waiting for this major event in your life and our goal is to help you celebrate it in the best way possible.
- Access to indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception (COVID-19 regulations permitting on the day of the event).
- Gardens and many other outdoor locations on the property for photos.
- Access to antique machines for photo backdrops.
- Opportunity to book a 2022 or 2023 Wedding Celebration Event. Celebrate your wedding the way you wished you could this year. Choose your anniversary or some other significant date to have the wedding party you always wanted.
What is included? What are the limitations?
- Applicable for available Fridays and Sundays of 2021.
- Maximum 4 hour event either in the afternoon (noon to 4 p.m.) or evening (6 p.m. – 10 p.m.)
- Maximum of 25 people total (not including officiant, photographer or other staff).
- Property and venue access.
- Bridal Suite access for Bridal and party prep.
- 20′ x 40′ tent allowing for a covered event if desired or required due to weather.
- White wedding folding chairs
- Sound system and live video streaming (1 camera)
- Signing table
- Arbour ready for decorating
- $1000 credit toward your 2022 or 2023 Marriage Celebration Event (for new booking events only).
- $4,500 + HST
Optional Add Ons
- Bridal Suite and Bridal Cabin available for overnight stay (Evening events only – $250 each for one night)
- Connect with our preferred vendors for photos, flowers and more.
FAQ, Deposit, CancelLation and COVID-19 Policies
- If COVID-related gathering restrictions allow for more people on the day of the event, can I upgrade my Elopement to a full day event?
- Yes. If you are the only event booked on the date or wish to move to a Friday or Sunday that is available to you, you may upgrade your event to a full day ceremony and reception with up to the gathering restrictions on the date. Pricing via our Event Price Estimator will be applicable for that event.
- If COVID-related gathering restrictions do now allow us to have up to 25 people, are we able to reschedule or cancel?
- Yes, you can reschedule for another date in 2021 that is available or your deposit can go toward a future event. You are able to cancel, but as per our cancellation policy, we do not offer refunds.
- How much is the deposit?
- For this event, the deposit is 25% of the booking fee. The deposit holds your date and time for your elopement event.
- Is the deposit refundable?
- No. As per our cancellation policy, we do not offer refunds.
- Given the uncertainty there is this year, can we hold a date with out a deposit?
- Yes. We can put your name on a date and time. If someone else is requesting that same date and time, we will reach out to you to see if you’d like to commit to a deposit which would fully secure your date and time.
- When is full payment required?
- Full payment is required seven days prior to your event date.
Outside of the City, but so close
- Located about 45 minute drive north of Toronto, 30 minutes south of Barrie
- Very easily accessed 5 minutes off Hwy. 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop is a 20-25 minute drive away (Shuttle bus arrangements can be made).
- GO Bus stop is a 10 minute drive away.
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great views all around.
- Separated from almost everyone, except the people you want to be with.
- Beautiful gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and snow in the winter.
Other Accommodations on site
- Our Country Cabin, a rustic comfortable space that can sleep up to 6 is available for guests depending on availability.
- Our Country Suite, a luxury couple’s suite perfect for the night after the event or for other guests depending on availability.
- Our on-site camping areas where guests can bring a tent and stay on-site for the night. Perfect for those not wanting to drive.