you’d like to get married this fall … We believe that can happen.
We believe you deserve as complete a wedding experience in 2020 as possible. Offering you our special Half-Day Wedding package. Come celebrate with your 50 favourite people this September and October and help kick COVID to the Curb!
Why Celebrate your 2020 Wedding at Fermanagh Farms?
- You have been waiting for this major event in your life and our goal is to help you celebrate it in the best way possible.
- Much more than an “elopement package”, we are offering a full event for you day, even if it will need to be scaled back a bit to meet COVID-19 restrictions.
- Access to Indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception
- Gardens and many other outdoor locations on the property for photos
- Access to antique machines for photo backdrops
- Rustic Elegant Indoor Washrooms
Coordination & Planning Done For You
- Vicky Nicolas of Perfect Planners will work with you to make sure everything is ready for your event.
- Choose from an Afternoon or Evening Saturday event.
- Most of the items you will need for your event are in the package including venue, catering, bar, photo, video, flowers, officiant and more.
Optional Add Ons
- Bridal Suite and Bridal Cabin available
- upgrades to photo, video, flowers and more available
We are offering the opportunity for your complete-as-possible Wedding event for this fall within what we anticipate will be the public heath and gathering restrictions. We have teamed with a number of incredible vendors to make this possible!
- A half-day event at the incredible Fermanagh Farms Venue – Pick from either a 12 noon – 5 pm afternoon event or a 6 pm to midnight evening event
- Access to either our Bridal Suite or Bridal Cabin for make and prep
- Outdoor ceremony (weather permitting) with Fermanagh Farms incredible views featuring decorated arbour and white padded chairs
- In-the-barn reception featured catered light lunch or dinner, bar, formal event and dance
- Featuring a maximum of 50 people for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.
- Vicky Nicolas, award winning wedding planner of Perfect Planners will be your planner for the event to make sure everything goes right
- Photography by Nicole Alex Photography will catch every moment
- Ceremony video recorded and live streamed by Sunworld VIdeo for your remote guests with edited copy of your Ceremony included
- Flowers for Bride and Groom, Bridal party of 2 and Decor by Mid Valley Gardens – additions available for larger bridal party
- DJ Services byDJ Mastermix for First Dance and Reception Party
- Catering by Kim Dermott Catering Featuring light lunch or dinner
- Limited Open Bar – beer, wine, soft drinks
- Officiant (You may use another of your choice should you desire)
- Tables, chairs and rustic decor
- We are hosting venue tours with precautions in place. Please book a Venue Tour Here.
Package Price 12 noon to 5 pm event – $8999.99 + HST 6 pm to 12 midnight event – $9549.99 + HST
Package Upgrades / Options
- Accommodations at in the Country Bridal Suite or Country Bridal Cabin – $250.00 / night
- Additional people to government gathering restrictions permitting – $75.00 / person
- Upgraded Photo Package – consult Nicole Alex Photography
- Upgraded Video Package – consult Sunworld VIdeo
- Upgraded Flower Package – consult Mid Valley Gardens
Deposit, COVID-19 and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit to secure your booking for this package will be $3000 with the balance due 15 days before the event date.
- Price is per package. No deductions or substitutions for features not used.
- Event will only proceed within the context of Public Health Guidelines as of the day of the event
- Should it appear one month before that the day of the event will have gathering restrictions of less than 25, the event may be postponed or cancelled
Out of the City but so close
- Located about 45 min. drive north of Toronto, 30 min. south of Barrie
- Very easily accessed 5 min. off Hwy. 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop 20-25 min. drive away (Shuttle Bus arrangements can be made)
- GO Bus stop 10 min. away
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great views all around
- Separated from almost everyone, except the people you want to be with
- Beautiful gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and snow in the winter.
Other Accommodations on site
- Our Country Cabin, a rustic comfortable space that can sleep up to 6 is here for guests depending on availability.
- Our Country Suite, a luxury couple’s suite perfect for the night after the event or for other guests depending on availability.
- Our on-site camping areas where guests can bring a tents and stay on-site for the night. Perfect for those not wanting to drive.