Here’s the Truth … Planning a Wedding Right Now is a Challenge … We’ll do Our Best to Make it as Easy as Possible
COVID-19: What you need to know and our Policies:
- We are anticipating that restrictions will be lifted to allow for 25 – 50 person gatherings by September, possibly earlier. We do not think that 100 person gatherings will be allowed by that time.
- Our Event Price Estimator is still giving valid pricing for a full day 2020 event should you wish to plan for this and be flexible with your date. We will be including live video streaming and Zoom receiving line / interactivity with 2020 events that are able to move forward. We are happy to postpone dates forward in 2020 for no addition fee. The Barn is a heated space and can accommodate guests comfortably indoors with heat for fall and winter months. Postponements to 2021 as per policy noted above.
- For Fall 2020, we are excited to offer budget-friendly half day inclusive wedding packages that will give a full wedding experience within the restrictions that we are anticipating for the fall.
What we see for 2021 Weddings
- We are anticipating that restrictions will be lifted to allow for 100 – 150 person gatherings by Summer of 2021. We expect some social distancing measures to still be in place so that wedding events will be mostly back to normal.
- We expect that there will still be limits on international travel
- Our Event Price Estimator is giving valid pricing for a full day 2021. Live video streaming and Zoom receiving line / interactivity will be an option for 2021 events.
- Should 2021 events need to be postponed, they will be handled according to our COVID policy above.
Now Let’s Get On with Planning!
Its Your Wedding Day … it will be Great!
Welcome to our the “Wow” Space for your Wedding!
- Access to Indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception
- Gardens and many other outdoor locations on the property for photos
- Access to antique machines for photo backdrops
- Rustic Elegant Indoor Washrooms
- Sole access to the property for the day. That means no other conflicting events will be happening on your day.
- Many chairs and tables options available
- Heated venue for Fall, Winter and Spring months
- Our in-house event coordinator can help you plan some basics of your day including arranging a tour of the facilities, help with connections to vendors and basic logistical matters related to having your event on our property.
- Wedding planning services including day of planning services can be offered for an additional fee.
Optional Add Ons
- Event Coordination
- Full Service Planning
- Rehearsal Option (Thursday or Friday evening depending on availability)
- Bridal Preparation and Suite – Friday and Saturday Night
- Cabin suitable for six – Friday and Saturday Night
Use our Event Price Estimator to provide venue pricing plus common options.
- There are no cooking facilities on the property. Caterer must be able to bring food to event pre-cooked or cooked on-site via bbq. All of our preferred caterersprovide this.
- If alcohol will be served at the event, it is the guests responsibility to acquirePAL coverage (Party Alcohol Liability)
Out of the City but so close
- Located about 45 min. drive north of Toronto, 30 min. south of Barrie
- Very easily accessed 5 min. off Hwy. 400
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop 20-25 min. drive away (Shuttle Bus arrangements can be made)
- GO Bus stop 10 min. away
Almost in the middle of nowhere
- We are located high on a hill with great views all around
- Separated from almost everyone, except the people you want to be with
- Beautiful gardens in the summer, deep colours in the fall and snow in the winter.
Other Accommodations on site
- Our Country Cabin, a rustic comfortable space that can sleep up to 6 is here for guests depending on availability.
- Our Country Suite, a luxury couple’s suite perfect for the night after the event or for other guests depending on availability.
- Our on-site camping areas where guests can bring a tents and stay on-site for the night. Perfect for those not wanting to drive.